Volunteers are the ‘heart and soul’ of our club. Volunteering provides that sense of feeling that you’re making a positive impact to the game and all involved. Like all sporting clubs, we are run by the hard work of our volunteers.
What does Volunteering offer?
- Develop new skills and gain valuable work experience, it can lead to future opportunities and jobs
- An opportunity to network and meet other passionate softballers, and make new friends
- An opportunity to have fun and be at the heart of softball
- Possibility to meet international athletes while they are playing at Roosters
There are many different ways you could volunteer here at Roosters, not limited to,
- Be a team Manager or scorer
- General Helping Hand
There are so many ways to help if you think you have a skill, any helpful contacts, or even a few hours a week and would be willing to help us, contact us today.