2020 / 2021 Season
|U5 T-Ball||Free||Pre Christmas round|
|U7 T-Ball||$55 per player|
|U9 T-Ball||$80 per player||T-Ball Pitching Machine|
|U11||$85 per player|
|U13||$95 per player|
|U15||$110 per player|
|U17||$115 per player|
|U19||$125 per player|
|Div 3||$210 per player|
|Div 2||$210 per player|
|Div 1||$210 per player|
|Reserves||$270 per player|
|Premiers||$270 per player|
Fees are charged based on the grade the player plays in, not the individual player's age group.
The following discounts may apply:
- 3 or more players per immediate family receive a $10 discount per player.
- Individual players registered in two junior grades pay the higher grade fee in full and half of the lower grade fee. eg: U15 and U13 = $100 + $40 = $140.00. This qualifies the player to play all games in both grades.
- Any players wishing to register for three or more grades must contact the Committee to discuss any further discounts which are subject to approval by the Club.
- $100 discount for fully registered Senior Players who Coach a Junior Team in a full time capacity.
- Junior Players wishing to play both Senior and Junior grades do not automatically qualify for the ‘pay full for the first, half price for the second’ policy applied to playing in two Junior grades. Concessions may be applied, however each request will be reviewed on a case by case basis and subject to approval by the Club. Please contact the Committee.
When are fees due?
Full payment of player fees are due no later than 31 October 2020. Failure to do so may result in players being ineligible to play. Payment plans are accepted with terms and conditions.
How do I pay?
Pay fees via internet banking into the Roosters Softball Club bank account:
Roosters Softball Club Inc
12 3071 0219601 00
Important: Upon completing the online registration you will receive a confirmation reference number. Please include this number, your surname and the team you have registered for in the reference areas of your deposit. eg: SG123456-Monds-U15. Feel free to contact the Club Secretary if you need to clarify your reference number.
Payment plan option
Official Payment Plans consisting of regular amounts over an agreed period of time consisting of direct deposits into the Roosters Softball Club bank account may be arranged via the Club Treasurer. These must be authorised and be officially in place with the Club Treasurer before 1 October 2020.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is imperative that should you wish to take advantage of the Payment Plan Option it is initiated at the beginning of the season. Last-minute requests on or around the date that your registration amount is due may not be approved.